Guidelines for submitting input for the Latin American Strategy Forum for Research Infrastructure (LASF4RI) initiative
The document to submit should be configured in the following way:
- Cover page (1 page)
- Thematic area(s)
- Up to three (3) options to select from a list in the application web-form
- Primary authors
- Contact person
2. Proposal overview (maximum 15 pages)
- Scientific Context
- List of the interested scientists in the community
- Current status and expected challenges
- Construction and operational costs
- Computing requirements
Submissions can be made at several levels, including individual, institutional, national and multi-national levels.
The document must be uploaded as a single PDF file in the LASF4RI portal until December 15 2019. The portal will start accepting submissions since October 1st 2019.
The submitted documents will be analysed by the Preparatory Group (PG) and passed on to the Latin American Strategy Group (LASG).
Last update on September 26th, 2019.